Monday, April 16, 2012

starting with the new year= long and boring first timer post


To start out the new year Elder Mickelson came home! Thayne was so excited he wanted to sleep over at the Mickelsons' the first night Austin was home, but we had to get up early the next morning, so we slept over the next night.
The next day December 29, 2011 we found out we are having a boy!! We had the Mickelsons meet us for breakfast where we told them the news with a big pancake and chocolate!

In march we went to Las Vegas. It was really fun! Thayne and Ethan had a really intense game of air hockey. We also went to see an illusionist which was cool and funny.

After Las Vegas we had a fun filled week with family. While in Mesa my cousin Brittany LeSueur took some maternity photos of Thayne and me and I absolutely LOVE them! here are some of my favorites!









Easter! I love finding an Easter outfit for me and a matching tie for Thayne. Yes I was wearing 6 inch heels and totally biffed it in the grass. Only had a sore ankle for a couple days....haha. And no worries we bought a matching tie for Riley!


Well, later this week I will show pictures of the baby room....I love it so far!

2 comments:

  1. Ok. I just dieeeed laughing. I would call you right now but your sleeping. So the picture where you're on the ground laughing, and Thayne's laughing but trying not to ohhhhhhh I could not stop laughing. I was just imaging how hard you were laughing and it makes me laugh harder. Ohhh soo funny. On a side note :) you are so cute prego! I can't wait for Riley to get here! I'm probably going to call you laughing tomorrow, just a heads up! Oh I miss you Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *imagining...not imaging. Again...too much laughter.

    ReplyDelete